Brand Influencers are trusted sources of information who reflect your company’s vision and values. They can be employees or customers who have a personal connection to your brand and products.
There are a number of ways to create Brand influencers HALIGHT’s data shows that all it takes to build and maintain them is 8-15 brand interactions over a 30-day period. Here are a few tips and tricks to achieving this:
1. Find people who are passionate about your brand. These are the people who will become your brand’s biggest influencers. Find out what they love about your brand and why they’re passionate about it. To do this, you can analyze their behavior when using training platforms. Use the 80/20 rule to identify the 20% Sales Associates that do 80% of touchpoints: those are your Brand influencers!
2. Connect with them through different media. Engage with them and allow them to connect among themselves in games, training courses or events.
3. Offer them exclusive deals and discounts. Give them something to talk about by offering them exclusive deals and discounts. This will make them feel special and appreciated, and more likely to promote your brand.
4. Collaborate with them on content. Work together with them on creating blog posts, videos, or other types of content. This will help to further cement the relationship and turn them into true Brand Influencers.
5. Keep them in the loop. Make sure to keep them updated on any news or developments with your brand and products. This will foster their involvement and commitment to your success.
To optimize brand interactions and drive sales, make sure that brand interactions are simple, consistent, community-focused, novel, and exclusive. When applied strategically, each element captures, directs, and sustains learners’ attention in a unique way. Together, these criteria create a framework for building and maintaining long-term Brand Influencers.
|Make it easy for Sales Associates to access and apply essential brand and product information.||Show up in front of Sales Associates regularly to keep your brand and products top-of-mind.||Empower Sales Associates to connect, collaborate, and create new brand and product touchpoints.||Generate and maintain Sales Associates interest through surprising and varied content and delivery formats.||Motivate Sales Associates through tiered access to content, contests, features, and rewards.|